CANON Xeed WUX450ST USB / HDMI / LAN / Wifi / Short Throw
The XEED WUX450ST offers multiple industry-standard interfaces including HDMI, DVI-I, USB, RS-232C, and an RJ-45 network port. In addition, it also supports Wi-Fi which can be used to enhance the WUX450ST’s Network Multi-Projection (NMPJ) functionality which allows a projector(s) to receive display information from a PC(s) through a network. This model is a Crestron Connected device, compatible with AMX Device Discovery, and also supports PJLink which makes it possible to control and monitor the projector over the network.
- Network Management including Crestron Connectivity and AMX Device Discovery
- Compact design, 4-point keystone correction, and manual lens shift
- Built-in Edge Blending
- Versatile connectivity including HDMI and DVI
- Short throw capability with 0.56:1 Throw Ratio
- Genuine Canon Lens with 0-75% Vertical Lens Shift for flexible installation